VET Student Loans assist eligible students enrolled for a Diploma course to pay for their course fees.
1) Eligible students will be entitled for loans up to a capped amount of $10,150 for Diploma of Beauty Therapy, and $15,225 for Diploma of Screen and Media.
2) Providers may charge above this cap for a course, and if so, students will be expected to pay for the difference according to the provider’s billing period.
There are specific criteria students must meet to be eligible for a loan through VET Student Loans. Students must have been assessed as academically suited to undertake the course and must be;
1) An Australian citizen; or
2) Hold a permanent humanitarian visa and usually reside in Australia; or
3) Be a qualifying New Zealand citizen
Please also note:
1) VET Student loans will not be approved for students who do not meet eligibility requirements
2) A VET Student loan gives rise to a HELP Debt that continues to be a debt due to the commonwealth until it is repaid.
For more information about Vet Student Loans click here.
Diploma of Beauty Therapy (Full-Time)
Diploma of Beauty Therapy (Part-Time)
Diploma of Screen and Media (Full-Time)