This course is for people desiring to work as Leaders and Managers within the Training, Human Resources Management or Education Administration industries. People in these positions apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas, as well as initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Students of this course will learn competencies related to leadership, collaborative relationships, and organisational performance. In addition, students will learn about learning and development strategies, and financial strategies. The course is most suited for individuals who are currently or are aspiring to be a RTO Manager, RTO Director or Career Development Manager.
Code and Name
BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
CRICOS Course Code
· Local (Full-Fee and VSL)
Refer to course brochure
· Face to Face
· Successful completion of an AQF Diploma level qualification or equivalent or higher.
· VET Student Loan (VSL) Students and International Students have additional entry requirements which are specified in the relevant course brochure. VET student loans will not be approved for students who do not meet eligibility requirements.
Graduates of the course may seek:
· Enrolment into Master level programs such as Master of Business Administration, or Master of Human Resources Management at an Australian Higher Education Provider (subject to the Higher Education Provider’s course entry requirements).
· Employment as a RTO Manager, RTO Director or Career Development Manager.
For course intake dates, click here.
· Full-Fee. Interest free payment plans available.
· VET Student Loans. For total tuition fees and unit of study fees, click here.
Please note: A VET student loan gives rise to a VETSL debt that continues to be a debt due to the Commonwealth until it is repaid.
This course is part of the BSB Business Services Training Package. Learners that successfully complete this course will be issued with an Australian Nationally Recognised qualification recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework:
- BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Assessments may include, but are not limited to demonstrations, knowledge tests, presentations, projects and reports.
Resources and Materials
Student workbooks and support materials for each unit are provided in Moodle. Students must use their own pens, pencils and writing materials for this course.
Units of Competency
- BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies
- BSBLDR811 Lead strategic transformation
- TAELED803 Implement improved learning practice
- BSBLDR812 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
- BSBHRM611 Contribute to organisational performance development
- BSBINS603 Initiate and lead applied research
- BSBSTR801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
- BSBFIN801 Lead financial strategy development
Competency, Reassessment and Repeating Units of Competency
To successfully complete a unit of competency i.e. achieve a Competent result for the unit, you must achieve a Satisfactory Result for all assessment tasks for that unit. For each assessment task you will be provided with three opportunities to achieve a Satisfactory Result. Students unable to achieve competency after their third attempt can undertake re-assessment. Students unable to achieve competency after reassessment will be required to repeat the unit of competency in line with the College’s Student Assessment, Reassessment and Repeating Units of Competency Guidelines policy.
We must be advised in writing of your intention for refund in line with our Student Refund Policy. Refunds will be assessed and determined based on the requirements of this policy which is available at www.perthcollege.com.au.
Credit Transfer and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Have you worked or studied in this field before? RPL allows you the opportunity to be recognised for skills, experience and study that you may have already attained. To apply for RPL you can contact the college for our RPL kit, which will guide you through the process of presenting your evidence.
Perth College of Beauty Therapy will fully recognise the AQF and VET Qualifications and Statements of Attainments issued by other Registered Training Organisations. Should you have completed another course with another provider and wish to claim credit into your course at Perth College of Beauty Therapy , you may do so by completing the College’s Student Exemption Form. There is no additional fee for Credit Transfer. See Perth College of Beauty Therapy ’s Credit Transfer Policy available at www.perthcollege.com.au for more information.
Access and Equity
The College is committed to integrating Access and Equity principles within all the services provided to clients in accordance with the Sex Discrimination Act 1984, Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Act 1986, Racial Discrimination Act 5 1975, NSW Anti-Discrimination Act and Disability Discrimination Act 1992. All our staff members recognize the rights of learners/clients and provide information, advice and support consistent with our mission statement, code of ethics and code of practice.
The college recognizes the diverse background of our learners from all over the world. Regardless of cultural, linguistic, nationality, gender, sexuality, religion, disability or age all students have the right to study in an environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All learners equally have the right to be treated in a fair and considerate manner while studying at the college.
If at any time students feel that in any way the college is not abiding by this Code of Practice they can report their complaints or grievance to their trainer, the Student Support Team or the Campus Manager.
For details please refer to the Student Handbook or the College’s Complaints and Appeals Policy available at www.perthcollege.com.au.